“The sun will not rise or set without my notice and my thanks.” – artist Winslow Homer
- Never Retreat book launch, Barnes & Noble, May 2018
- Denver Woman’s Press Club salon, “What’s Love Got to Do With It?” November 2016, with authors Meg Benjamin and Jean Jacobsen.
- Amazon author profile
Photos from interview Between the Pages, KFRC F.M, October 2016
- Photos from “An Evening of Mystery, Humor & Romance: Paths to Publication.” Reading, signing and four-author panel discussion at Denver Woman’s Press Club, June 2012.
Organizations, Resources, Fun
- Amnesty International: A global movement of more than 3 million supporters, members and activists in more than 150 countries and territories who campaign to end grave abuses of human rights.
- Denver Woman’s Press Club: A membership and service organization that has been a support for me for years.
- Duotrope: An award-winning writers’ resource listing fiction and poetry publications.
- Project Gutenberg: Loads (more than 36,000) of public domain books to download electronically. Look for an old favorite here.
- Imajin Books: Quality reads beyond your wildest dreams.
- Reach Out and Read: A children’s literacy organization that operates through pediatric offices and visits.
- Save the Children: The leading independent organization helping needy children in the US and around the world, much of it through personal sponsorships.
- Suzanne Young: Mystery writer Suzanne Young pens cozies about Edna Davies, a lady of a certain age, an amateur detective who solves crimes with native wit and courage.